prjktMAYHEM.com and prjktMAYHEM is copyrighted and may not be used except with our written consent.
Use of these images or copyrighted logos/artwork by you or other third parties for purposes other than placing an order with prjktMAYHEM.com, or using this site as a shopping resource is strictly prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations.
Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
In the event of an incorrect price listed on prjktmayhem.com due to typographical error, prjktmayhem.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
prjktmayhem.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION’S LAW
• All modifications, except those that are exempt, have been designed and are intended for off-road use only.
• These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used in City streets or Public highways.
• Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways.
• Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle.
• User/Buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with any aftermarket parts.
• It is the User/Buyer’s responsibility to know their local City and State Laws.
PLACING AN ORDER
• All orders placed with prjktmayhem.com, either by phone, fax, mail or online constitutes the acknowledgement and acceptance of all conditions listed on prjktmayhem.com.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. For all Credit Card orders – WE ONLY SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD.
• Personal Checks are not accepted.
• Cashier’s check and Money orders can also be accepted as a form of payment.
• All certified forms of payment must be made payable to: Dale Davis Industries LLC
• All prices, materials, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the application of all parts before installation.
• prjktMAYHEM.COM highly recommends that you always keep your stock parts for as long as you have your vehicle.
• Pictures of used parts sold in multiple sets may only be for one of those sets. Photos of the exact used item may be provided upon request. Unless otherwise stated, used items will be sold on a first come, first serve “best” set basis.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
• Provided the order has not been charged, canceling an order with prjktmayhem.com is plain and simple. Just call prjktMAYHEM through Instagram voice or (757) 477-8505. We will cancel and update your order status. We would provide you with an Order Cancellation Number. prjktmayhem.com ALWAYS PROVIDES THIS NUMBER, THEREFORE, KEEP THIS NUMBER HANDY FOR ANY DISPUTES. Without this number, your order will be considered valid with ICB Motorsport and the Term and Conditions under “Returns & Exchanges” will apply. If the order has been charged but have not ship, 6% processing fee from the total or 10% for international card will not be refunded. If the order has been ship, the Term and Conditions under the “Returns & Exchange” will be applied.
. All Special and Pre-order (personalized/specially fitted) items must be prepaid in full at the time of order. All special orders and custom orders will be processed in the most timely and efficient manner possible. However, prjktMAYHEM.com and/or prjktMAYHEM will not be held responsible for delays above and beyond its control. No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges on the pre-order, special order or custom order items.
• All merchandise sold by prjktmayhem.com is only subject to manufacturer’s warranty and conditions, if any, and is subject to submission to the manufacturer for inspection and approval for repair, or replacement of merchandise.
• There are no warranty on USED merchandise. These items are sold as is. If an item arrives damaged, prjktMAYHEM will assist the customer in filing a claim with the shipping company. We WILL NOT initiate a claim, only ASSIST.
• Customer will also be responsible for all shipping costs: the return to prjktmayhem.com, the shipping to the manufacturer and the shipping back to the customer.
• No warranty on light bulbs and electrical components and are sold AS IS and may not be returned.
• No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customer’s abuse, negligence, or mishandling.
• No labor or inconvenience claim may be included in the warranty claims.
• prjktMAYHEM highly recommends that you always keep your stock parts for as long as you have your vehicle. Therefore, prjktMAYHEM is not responsible if your car is inoperable due to sending us the part for warranty claim.
• All return products must have a RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION # (RMA#) issued by prjktMAYHEM. Returns will be refused without an RMA number. You can request an RA number by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. In your email, please include the following:
•Reason for returning
•Your full name
•Date of purchase
•Phone number and e-mail address
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Return for exchange or refund will be allowed only within 5 Calendar days from receipt of merchandise. All return products must have a RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION #(RMA#) issued by prjktMAYHEM. Return will be refused without an RMA #.
• All authorized return merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. All packaging, documentation, warranty cards, instructions, hardware and etc. MUST also be returned, and are not damaged and does not have missing parts.
• Your Invoice and/or Packing Slip must also be returned.
• All returns must be sent Prepaid – no collect shipments will be accepted. Please ensure the returned parts are insured for their full value to protect yourself against loss with the carrier. If you send something Freight Collect to prjktMAYHEM, it will be refused by the Receiving Department. If we did not refuse at the time of delivery, your credit card will be charge for the shipping charges based on which carrier and which service utilized.
• No return or exchange on merchandise that shows signs of having been installed, modified, painted and etc.
• No return or exchange on light bulbs, electrical Items, emblems, used merchandise, pre-order or special order items.
• No return or exchange on wheels and tires that were shipped mounted and balanced.
• All Returns and Exchanges are subject to a 25% Re-stocking fee.
• No refund on shipping charges.
•Shipping is usually done within 48hrs of the order being received. in cases where an item is out of stock, on back order or on special order, prjktMAYHEM will notify the customer via email with an approximate ETA.
• Parts that are too large or too heavy for FEDEX, USPS, UPS, or DHL are delivered by Truck Freight. Most truck freight items have flat delivery rates: a terminal fee, inside delivery charge, lift gate surcharge and/or residential surcharge.
• Inspect your parcel carefully before signing for package. Note any irregularities or damage on the freight receipt. If the package is in good condition, open it immediately and check for hidden damages as cardboard will bounce back even something heavy and hard hits it.
• If you should receive parts damaged by the shipping carrier, you must call prjktMAYHEM at (757) 477-8505 within 24 hours or claim cannot be filed.
• KEEP all original packaging, including packing materials and original shipping carton.
• DO NOT return damaged items without prior approval.
• prjktMAYHEM will call carrier to report the claim. And will issue a Damaged Call Tag to pick up the damaged package
• Please open your order immediately upon receipt. Check your invoice for backordered items. Backorder parts will come in a separate box. Inspect packing list with the products shipped.
• If shortages are found, please inspect box for split, crack or tears. Notify prjktMAYHEM within 24 hours.
Ordering with prjktmayhem.com is safe because all the information you supply is highly protected. prjktmayhem.com’s online order form features the SSL Web Server Certificates to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
We encrypt your order information to prevent decoding, and we use the most sophisticated security measures to ensure that your personal information is safe. All online orders will be confirmed by email or telephone. Credit Card orders will be shipped only to the credit card billing address. All online orders placed will be shipped in most cases the next business day. All customers wanting to cancel orders must do so before they ship. The customer placing any online order will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from their location if the placed order has shipped prior to cancellation. The customer placing online order will be responsible to all restocking charge for orders canceled post shipping. If you have problems with the online order form, call us (757) 477-8505 or email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance, please email us or call us and let us know how we can help. Our customer service hours are from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, EST, Monday to Friday.
This website is operated by Dale Davis Industries LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to prjktMAYHEM.COM. prjktMAYHEM.COM offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WordPress & WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall prjktMAYHEM.COM, our owners, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless prjktMAYHEM.COM and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at kenji@prjktMAYHEM.COM.
prjktMAYHEM and http://www.prjktmayhem.com is owned by Dale Davis Industries LLC, 2035 Sunset Lake Rd, Suite B2, Newark, DE 19702